Post by panzer »

one

Re: 4. industrijska revolucija

Post by one »

one

Post by one »

China goes ahead with hydrogen-powered cars, defying Elon Musk's warnings

In a 15-year plan for new-energy vehicles released on Nov. 2, China's State Council said the country will focus on building the fuel-cell supply chain and developing hydrogen-powered trucks and buses
ReFire, a Shanghai startup that manufactures fuel-cell engines, is one company that’s nonetheless preparing for a surge in demand. It makes about 1,000 engines a year for Chinese producers of trucks and buses and expects annual capacity to soar to 20,000 as early as 2024. The competitiveness gap with EVs will shrink as hydrogen gains acceptance, Chief Executive Officer Robin Lin said.
https://energy.economictimes.indiatimes ... s/79361071
one

Post by one »

one

Post by one »

UK's sole hydrogen car maker bets on green revolution
The makers of the Rasa hydrogen-powered car believe it has an advantage over electric batteries because of its much greater range
Hydrogen-powered car manufacturer Riversimple is hoping to steal a march on competitors ahead of Britain's promised "green revolution" that would see petrol-powered cars banned within 10 years.
While conventional battery-powered electric cars may be a few miles ahead in the zero-emission vehicle race, the company is betting that nascent hydrogen technology will fuel the cars of the future.

Toyota is stepping on the gas with its new and sleeker second-generation Mirai – and slashing its price by 20 per cent to encourage a ten-fold increase in sales.
The Mirai is the Japanese car giant’s hydrogen-powered electric fuel-cell car that not only offers green zero emissions motoring, but actually cleans and purifies the air as it drives along the road.
As the Government plans to ban all petrol and electric cars by 2030, and hybrids by 2035, many experts believe hydrogen fuel cells producing electricity – like a mini power station on wheels – are a better longer term option for electric vehicles that batteries charged and re-charged from the mains.

Scotland is set to start the world’s first trials of green hydrogen to replace natural gas for cooking and heating in 300 homes, the UK’s energy regulator Ofgem announced. Scotland’s gas company SGN will fit houses in the city of Fife with free hydrogen heating systems and stoves/ovens to be used over four years. The aim is to see if carbon-free hydrogen, made from water and electricity via electrolysis, can help the UK meet its carbon goals.
one

Post by one »

kad se poslije pandemije podvuce racun mnogi svjetski lideri ce se morati pokloniti korporacijama i gospodarima zlata,jedino ce oni biti relevantni odrediti buducu sudbinu i vrstu novca.drzave su sve vise zaduzene i nemaju pokrica a ono preostale imovine sto posjeduju vecinom su vec stare tehnologije i sve manje vrijede.u ono vrijeme prije rata vrijednost na balkanu je bila procjenjena na oko 5 trilijuna dolara, a sada...
one

Post by one »

Decentralization + blockchain + insurance will replace core banking.
The result: depositors will earn more on their money.

https://www.institutionalassetmanager.c ... stitutions

ukratko
dok u bankama vise nema pozitivnih kamata na depozite cak sto vise uvodi se i negativna,dotle njihova konkurencija digitalni fintechi nude kamatu i do 15% u zavisnosti koji aset tj token kupis.za taj aset koji posjedujes mozes dobiti i kredit u regularnom novcu ili ga poloziti da ga fintechi vrte i daju ti naknadu uglavnom sve isto sto su banke radile u svoje zlatno doba sada se to pocinje na digitalan nacin.osnovna razlika je da kroz digitalizaciju uvijek ostaje trajni zapis kroz kodove koji se nemoze sakriti ili ponistiti sto znaci da je kontrola potpuna.
one

Post by one »

kako se blokchain brzo razvija
https://www.ledgerinsights.com/