4. industrijska revolucija

panzer

Re: 4. industrijska revolucija

Post by panzer »

Danas će imati svoju valutu a sutra mogu i vojsku pa i teritoriju. Kažu ko doprinosi taj će živjet a ko ne doprinosi firmi taj je višak.
one

Post by one »

one

Post by one »

banke danas sluze samo kao sefovi.nekad ste dobivali kamatu da one vrte vas novac a danas nema kamate i jos u nekim bankama vam naplacuju sto vam drze novac.depoziti su osigurani na odredjenu sumu i drzave vam trebaju to nadoknaditi ako banke postanu nelikvidne.slabe drzave to jedva mogu uradit i to mozda u nekim dugorocnim papirima.inflacija polako nagriza depozite.nove generacije se okrecu novim tehnologijama.hoce da sami drze svoj novac na pametnim uredjajima i da ulazu u nesto sto im donosi bar solidnu kamatu.vlike banke su vec duboko u tim tehnologjama i one koje se ne transformiraju da ponude ljudima vise za njihov novac tesko ce opstati.
tako dolazimo do defi ekonomije gdje mnoge financiske institucije razvijaju nove usluge na bazi defi tokena

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/366908
one

Post by one »

Today the BIS published a working paper entitled “The digitalization of money,” in which the unbundling of money is predicted. Fiat money is expected to have three sets of functions. It should act as a store of value, a medium of exchange, and a unit of account. However, as cryptocurrencies are already showing, some digital currencies or money might provide the store of value function. Others may be used as a medium of exchange for payments—hence the conclusion re unbundling.

And digital money is associated with a platform not a country. Alipay owner Ant is used as an example on multiple occasions.

The three University academics that wrote the paper see a re-bundling happening with different functionality, such as for data gathering or social network sites. It’s no coincidence that the two major digital wallets in China are owned by Ant, which aggressively uses data, and social network WeChat. The authors argue that a payment platform is the best possible way to gather data.

A payment platform that collects data about all your economic activity could provide a lender with detailed information about the borrower’s income and all their payments. “Analysis of such rich data would enable the bank to estimate the probability of repayment with great precision, far exceeding the predictive accuracy of the applicant’s credit score,” conclude the authors.

The hypothesis of re-bundling of money assumes that the competitive differentiators for a currency are about data bundles and networking services. Put another way, a digital money’s appeal is based on its algorithms, its privacy policies and the counterparties on the platform. Unsurprisingly, different currencies will attract users with similar characteristics. Some will prefer privacy, while others may be willing to trade that privacy for the outcome of that data, such as better recommendations. Not mentioned in the paper, but there is a parallel with how insurers will offer better rates if they can track your driving habits.

If currencies are associated with platforms, then the role of banks comes into question not just for payments but for other functions because they lose the primary touchpoint. An example provided is Ant’s Yu’e Bao, the world’s largest money-market fund and Ant is also a dominant provider of credit scoring. Ant owns Alipay, the world’s largest payments platform.

With dominant platforms, a national currency might become secondary, raising the risk of “digital dollarisation”.

Digital money changes the dynamic between private and public money, with cash potentially disappearing as has significantly happened in Chinese cities. Hence the drive for governments to issue central bank digital currencies (CBDC) to maintain independence.

https://www.bis.org/publ/work941.pdf
one

Post by one »

u sljedecih 5 godina bi trecina zaposlenih mogla ostat bez posla.firme sa puno poslovnica poput osiguranja,poste,lutrije kladionica i sl ce se morat transformisat digitalno ako zele opstat.teret humanosti ce morat preuzet drzave i njihove valute a teret profesionalizma korporacije i njihove valute.bit ce siroka lepeza vrijednosti koje ce se na mjenjacnicama izmjenjivati.drzave ce morat prodavat imovinu ili podizat poreze i taxe da bi to mogle finansirati sto ce stvarati inflaciju i gubljenje vrijednosti tih valuta.davno su se trebale rijesiti viska administracije a mlade perspektivne koji sada rade digitalizaciju u svjetskim kompanijama zadrzat u drzavi.
vecina tih transformacija u digitalizaciji ce se raditi na zatvorenim platformana dok ce nesto i od tkz kripta sto postigne tehnnicke mogucnosti imati primjenu za javni sektor.ako i kada to tehnicki uspiju bit ce javno podrzane od vlada i postat potpuno regularna investicija ako ne uspiju u tome vlade ce rec pa govorili smo vam da je to spekulacija tako se vlade ogradjuju dok ne budu sigurne da li blockchainovi mogu ispuniti ono sto se od njih ocekuje.u takvom digitalnom svijetu moguce da ce postojati i nesto poput digitalnog zlata ali to je sve trenutno spakulacija u procesu.

https://www.circle.com/hubfs/marketing/ ... an2020.pdf

https://wifpr.wharton.upenn.edu/wp-cont ... e-Hype.pdf
one

Post by one »

Norway has promised no new petrol car sales by 2025; Denmark, the Netherlands, Ireland and Israel by 2030; and California and the United Kingdom by 2035,a target the UK has brought forward from 2040.

In addition, the European Union is imposing manufacturer-specific emissions targets, which will force each one to either sell a greater proportion of non-petrol vehicles or make the ones they do sell much more efficient.

Manufacturers are getting in early. Honda says it will sell only electric and hybrid vehicles in Europe starting in 2022, three years earlier than previously planned. Volvo says 50% of its worldwide sales will be fully electric by 2025 and the rest hybrids.
Many major manufacturers are planning to phase out petrol and diesel engines, and major markets including the UK, Japan, France and Germany will ban their sale between 2025 and 2030 – while the USA offers a $7500 tax rebate for electric vehicles.

The Electric Vehicle Council said running costs are low compared to petrol cars with virtually no engine maintenance and electricity costs equivalent to less than 40 cents a litre of fuel.