Kriptovalute

one

Re: Kriptovalute

Post by one »

buduce generacije mnogo toga nece imat priliku dozivjet u fizickom smislu kao ove prethodne,vec uglavnom virtuelno.da li je to zbog manjeg uticaja na zastitu planete ili zbog vece kontrole ...

John Markoff, a reporter at The New York Times coined the term Web 3.0 in 2006. Web 3.0 is in many ways a return to Berners-Lee's original idea of the Semantic Web, where no permission is needed from a central authority and there is no central controlling node.

Where Web 2.0 was driven by developments in mobile internet, social networks, and cloud computing, Web 3.0 will be built on new types of technological innovation, including edge computing, decentralized data networks, blockchain, and artificial intelligence.

Though we are yet to witness a full transformation to Web 3.0, tech experts and blockchain enthusiasts have been making some promising predictions about how the internet in the future might look. Here are some of such interesting assumptions:

Web 3.0 might serve as an extension to various elements of Web 2.0. For example, the way that developers create a combination of two or more applications now, in Web 3.0 users would be able to combine different programs and services for themselves, to customize how they use the web.
At present, a user gets information on the internet from various servers and databases located in different parts of the world. Unsurprisingly, more than 50 percent of these data centers are owned collectively by Amazon, Google, and Microsoft. In Web 3.0, data will be stored on decentralized cloud networks and autonomous storage units. Therefore, Web 3.0 will not depend on any centralized data hubs for providing information to users. However, the creation of such a powerful decentralized data storage system is itself a very big challenge.
The internet search will also work differently on Web 3.0. Similar to the personalized ads and feeds you experience on Facebook and YouTube. Through the use of advanced AI, the search engine in Web 3.0 will offer personalized results for each user based on their preferences and need. So for example, if a meat-eater and a vegan each type “Best restaurants nearby” on the search bar, they will each receive different results based on their preferences. Of course, this also means algorithms will know even more about us.
As a user, you will have a unique identity on Web 3.0 that will enable you to access and control all your assets, data, and services without logging in on a platform or seeking permission from a particular service provider. You will be able to access the internet from anywhere for free, and you will be the only owner of your digital assets.
Apart from experiencing the internet on a screen in 2D, users will also get to participate in a larger variety of 3D environments. From anywhere, you could visit the 3D VR version of any historical place you search, play games while being in the game as a 3D player, try clothing on your virtual self before you buy. In Web 3.0, you would also be able to spend time in an immersive 3D metaverse where you could collect or buy virtual assets. In short, with the use of VR, AR, Semantic Web, and AI altogether, Web 3.0 could offer you better opportunities to interact with the virtual world than Web 2.0.
Nobody can confirm when exactly we would be able to see a fully-fledged Web 3.0, but there are some online communities like the Web3 Foundation, Ethereum Network, Polkadot, etc. who are currently working on different projects aimed at bringing Web 3.0 to life.

However, experts suggest that the Web 3.0 architecture will require a lot of additional resources and infrastructure, and it’s not going to be an easy task to create an ecosystem that could end the monopoly of the big tech, or expect Big Tech to just let that happen. Facebook's recent announcements regarding transitioning its business to the metaverse indicate that we may get to Web 3.0 and find it is also controlled by the same players as Web 2.0.
one

Post by one »

one

Post by one »

one

Post by one »

nakon 2 sedmice sudjenja u ponedeljak ce se znati da li je Craig Wright sam stvorio bitcoin ili je u tome udio imao i njegov saradnik koji je umro prije 8 g.najvise paznje je usmjereno na milion btc koji su vec 10 g pod ugovorom nepokretni tj. konkretno za godinu dana istice taj ugovor da se nemogu pomaknut.ako sud presudi da dio pripada i bratu umrlog saradnika koji je i pokrenuo ovo sudjenje tada po nalogu suda ce ugovor o nepokretnosti milion btc biti prekinut i ostaje da se vidi posljedice po market.uz to tu je i mt gox sa sve konkretnijim datumom o povratu btc koji su davno hakirani.svi oni repovi koje je bitcoin godinama vukao sada su tu na jednom mjestu.koliko ce to imati turbulencije na cijeli market,ili samo na btc a da eth krene svojim putem je vrlo nezahvalno prognozirat,pogotovo sto su u pozadini svega najmocniji igraci
https://twitter.com/bsvfan_/status/1463 ... 87/photo/1
one

Post by one »

The Bitcoin trial of the century, Kleiman v Wright, is now on its final stretch in Florida. The fate of over $65 billion Bitcoins lies in the jury, who are set to reach their verdict sometime next week when they return to court on Monday, November 29 after the Thanksgiving holiday break.

After tons of testimony and pieces of evidence presented during the past four weeks, the jury will deliberate whether Bitcoin inventor Dr. Craig Wright had a business partnership with the late Dave Kleiman in creating Bitcoin as Satoshi Nakamoto.

Kleiman’s estate has alleged that Wright is not the sole creator of Bitcoin. They asked for a staggering amount of $36 billion from the current trading value of BTC, $126 billion for the intellectual property, plus an unknown sum for the punitive and treble damages. It is believed that if the jury awards these damages, the total amount the plaintiffs are asking for can reach up to $1 trillion.
one

Post by one »

one

Post by one »

Kleiman v Wright: Jury struggling to agree on ‘any’ question
BUSINESS 47 MINUTES AGO

Jordan Atkins
There was initial hope that the Kleiman v Wright jury could return a verdict before Thanksgiving. Now a full week later, the jury has told the court that they are struggling to agree on any of the questions they are tasked with deciding.

It raises serious concerns over whether a verdict will be reached at all. The jury has spent weeks in the courtroom listening to the plaintiff’s attempt to convince that a partnership existed between Dr. Craig Wright and the late Dave Kleiman to invent and mine Bitcoin. At this stage, extended and contentious deliberations are more likely to favor the defense than the plaintiff, and if the jury cannot come to a unanimous agreement, the trial of the century may be headed toward a mistrial.

There are intermediate steps the court can take in order to massage a consensus, however. This afternoon, Judge Beth Bloom issued an Allen charge in the hopes it might secure a verdict.
Mirnes

Post by Mirnes »

https://www.vecernji.hr/biznis/konzum-j ... ma-1543778

eto ga, u blizini se nešto dešava....

mada nisam siguran kako će to bili "legalno" ako je npr. kuna osnovno sredstvo plaćanja...
Begov Han
one

Post by one »

kripto tj sadasnji digitalni aset nece zamjeniti valute .valute poput eura dolara i sl ce se digitalizirati u sljedecem periodu,digitalni aset je novi dio ekonomije koji sa razvojem digitalnog drustva i tehnologijama omogucava zamjenu fizickih vrijednosti.nemoras ici u kupovinu sa polugom zlata pa se muciti kako je rastaviti na sitnije dijelove ili sa vrecom srebra to sve sada omogucuje digitalni aset.u vremenu poput ovoga sa ovakim desavanjima valute gube vrijednost a aset dobiva na vrijednosti.sa ovom tehnologijom se digitalni aset moze u svakom trenutku sa telefona ili comp promjenit u sekundu za valutu ili njime kupiti nesto.dakle digitalni aset se potpuno uvezuje u ekonomske i finansiske tokove.
vrijednost digitalnog aseta ce se odredivati na osnovu njegove upotrebe u blockhein tehnologiji.slicno na principu dionica tj prinosu po transakcijama koje taj blockchain ostvari tj proviziju koju zaradi.sto vise transakcija to veci prihodi.ovdje btc postaje izuzetak jer koliko pokusavali on jos nema tehnolosku nadogradnju za veliki broj jeftinih transakcija.tu neki lobi pokusavaju da ga nametnu kao digitalno zlato na osnovu ponude i potraznje.ali ga je kina odbila dok recimo kina prihvaca eth i jos neki aset u okviru razvoja blockchain tehnologija.da li ce svemu ovome i velike tehnoloske kompanije poceti pridodavati svoj privatni digitalni novac ovisi o rasporedu globalne moci u sljedecem vremenu